Thursday, March 29, 2018

Comic of the Week #12 More Human Than Human?

Alex + Ada #5

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Alex and Ada #5. This is a powerful series about an AI who becomes (?) human and falls in love. Nice art and a great story.  

7 comments:

  1. I have yet to read this one, but I like the emotion on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Alex + Ada, as you know. I love the idea of posting the volume covers, and now I am going down a Goodreads rabbit hole. I daresay I liked this just as much, if not more than, Saga. There is also a fancy harcover, it turns out, which I may need in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which is/was the AI?! I like the power of the cover for sure. I may need to check this one out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that story premise. I should check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I totally forgot about this series! I read the first two. I really need to get back into them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first volume on my pile to be read but for some reason I did not make time for this one yet, although it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete