Thursday, March 15, 2018

Comic of the Week #10

Black Bolt vs. Medusa - Ryan Stegman

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Inhuman #12. Medusa vs. Black Bolt on the cover. I like the spare nature of this one, with the light background and clean linework. Plus Medusa's hair front and center.   

7 comments:

  1. yay for reading graphic novels and comics again! I used to love them so much! Gotta find me some that bring back that passion! BUT Of course I like this one! Girl Power :) Thank you for you wonderful comment on my Feminist post! You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my daughters has really been into manga lately and I have another who loves graphic novels so I bet they would love seeing these posts too! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love it! It took me a second to scroll, and when scrolling I had no idea what I was about to see at the end of the red. It was very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was Jean Grey! I wondered who the other Xman was lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover and the use of negative space. I should get back into reading more superhero comics.

    ReplyDelete