Thursday, March 22, 2018

Comic of the Week #11



Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week I'm showcasing a classic- Silver Surfer #4. A showdown between Thor and the Silver Surfer, and this one is amazing. I love this cover for the intensity- the Surfer in particular looks pissed- and the rainbow bridge is a nice touch. 

7 comments:

  1. I've always loved Silver Surfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cover! So dynamic😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Thor battled the Silver Surfer. Because I get my comic knowledge from movies, I've always thought it was The Fantastic Four. I guess I was wrong, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thor was my ultimate favorite comic character! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get back into comics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son loves The Silver Surfer and wishes he was featured more in the movies. I love the Thor story line and love the Thor movies. I mean Chris Hemsworth yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how they caught the action between the two characters.

    ReplyDelete