Thursday, July 26, 2018

Comic of the Week #29

Related image

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Starfire #6 - a variant cover. Pepe Le Pew appears to have met his match.  

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful mash-up. Gotta see if Hoopla has this comic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Pepe Le Pew met his match! I always felt sorry for the cat! �� Great post ��♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know this was a thing... Pepe Le Pew is in a comic? Who is that with him? I'm really unfamiliar with DC comics. :(

    𑁋 Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete