Thursday, July 12, 2018

Comic of the Week #27 Messiah Complex

Related image

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is X-Men Messiah Complex.   

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'm not sure I like the way their faces overlap. Wolverine looks sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a comic since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently my favorite comic has been Saga, but Wolverine will always be my favorite superhero! I am not a huge fan of how he looks on this cover tho. I'm not sure why but I just think he looks weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a big comic person, I'm not sure why. Superhero movies though? Those are a different story, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover, but does it make me want to pick it up? Maybe with Wolverine... ♥️

    ReplyDelete