Thursday, July 19, 2018

Comic of the Week #28

Image result for silver surfer 1 variant

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Silver Surfer #2. 

17 comments:

  1. I'm not hip to Silver Surfer, but this artwork is wonderful. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile because it was Silver Surfer was one of my son's favorites when he was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cover, and I love the animated version too😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. I feel like I could stare at the animated version for hours...

      Delete
  4. What a lovely animation - where do you find all these beautiful covers. I love looking at these posts.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. I'm so glad I brought back Comic of the Week as there's some neat stuff out there...

      Delete
  5. I don't read comics but I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to get into comics and graphic novels as of late. I have yet to try to read a superhero marvel comic. I'll have to look into this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find something you like! I haven't actually read this version of Surfer but I love the cover!!

      Delete
  7. This is cool, especially that animation. My son is newly Marvel obsessed so I'm going to have to steer him towards some of these comics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get back into marvel comics! I haven't really experienced the silver surfer at all.

    ReplyDelete