I was tagged by Anna at Adventures With A Book Nerd (thanks Anna!!!) and this is a fun one.
1) Are there any books you started in 2017 that you still need to finish?
I have a few- Barbary Station is probably going to be DNF'd, and a few others I've set aside.
2) Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end/ beginning of the new year?
Not really. I'm a mood reader so I go with the flow, but occasionally I do read a seasonal book. I like urban fantasy or spookier stuff in the fall, for example.
3) Is there a new release you're still waiting for from 2017?
I don't think so? I do have tons of 2018 releases I'm looking towards though!
4) What are three books you want to read before the end of 2018?
Ooh can't WAIT for Record of a Spaceborn Few and the next Murderbot book!
5) Have you already made reading plans for 2018?
I don't really do resolutions or anything, and I'm skipping challenges, but I do want to read more fantasy and SF this year.
6) Who do you tag?