Thursday, April 12, 2018

Comic of the Week #14 Starlight and Palm Trees

Related image

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Starfire #3. I love the colors and the tropical setting.   

16 comments:

  1. Woot, I'm happy you decided to bring this feature back because I love graphic novels & comics, and this one looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There are so many good covers, it was overdue )

      Delete
  2. This cover is amazing! The colors are so vibrant😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drawn to this cover as well. I'm glad you're bringing this feature back. I've been reading more comics since my library hopped on the Hoopla bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb!!! I'm glad I brought it back too. And yay for Hoopla!

      Delete
  4. I love that deep purple sky color--so vibrant! I also love what her hair is doing. Such a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I thought her hair was flames from a campfire until I scrolled down. This would be so cool to hang on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it! The color and the contrast and just the whole thing in general!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad this is back, and Starfire is making me wonder what she plans to do with all that red hair!(lol) Happy Sunday and Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  8. your comics covers characters have the best hair ever LOL

    ReplyDelete