Friday, April 27, 2018

Comic of the Week #16 Live Fast

Image result for runaways live fast

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Runaways Vol. 7.  

11 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! I'll have to check the series out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! I also laugh a bit, but that is just another reason to like it even more, am I right? ;) Nice pick, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely fun and catchy! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cover. I bought 2 comics this week and when you see them on my haul this weekend, you'll totally understand why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cover but haven't made it this far in Runaways

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't read comics but I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Okay, so I just replied to one of your comments on my blog and said that I'm often underwhelmed by graphic novel art, but I love this cover! Guess you just had to go and prove me wrong. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so great! I've just started reading more comics lately, so I'll have to check this series out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy some comics now and then. That cover is way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Marvel and love your cover so it's a win-win!

    ReplyDelete