Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Character Fight To The Death Tag





Thanks  to Amy at A Magical World of Words for tagging me- this is such a fun tag. The rules are:

You write down the names of 30 characters 
For every question in the tag you draw two names 
From those two names you answer the question accordingly

Fun right?

So here are my 30 

Katniss Everdeen, Cath (from Fangirl), Tyrion Lannister, Garza (from Continuum), Captain America, Luke Skywalker, Steff (from Pretty in Pink), Harley Quinn, Thor, Cressida (Hunger Games), Clarke (The 100), Cheryl (Riverdale), Arya Stark, Bellamy (The 100), Jennifer (12 Monkeys), Rosemary (The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet), Rachel (Lost Girls), Emika (Warcross), John Carter, Dejah Thoris, Jason Bourne, Ava (Ex Machina), Snake Plissken, Betty (Riverdale), Romy and Michelle, Anne Bonny (Black Sails), Charles (Black Sails), Harper (The 100), Mirabella (One Dark Throne), John Bender (Breakfast Club). 

Here are the questions: 

You only have one more spot on your spelling bee team. Who gets it? 

Captain America or Snake Plissken. Talk about opposites! I'll go with Cap since he'd actually play- Snake would just kill everyone, or light up and walk out.  

Both characters want to kill you. Who would you kill first to have a better chance of 
survival?

Katniss or Mirabella.Wow- I'd snuff Katniss first (if I could) because she would kill my ass otherwise. Mirabella maybe I could reason with...??!? 

You're on the bachelor/ bachelorette and down to two characters. Who gets your rose?

Thor or Rosemary. Gah!!! Thor's the man and all, but I gotta go with Rosemary here. 

You've been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who's most likely to volunteer in your place?

Cath or Anne Bonny. Definitely Anne Bonny.  

You're stranded on an island and must engage in cannibalism to survive. Who do you eat?

Dejah Thoris or Emika. Eww... not cool. But if I HAD to... bye Dejah. I might need Emika's hacking skills (although on an island?) 

You're the next Marvel superhero (with your own TV show, of course). Who is your sidekick?

Harper or John Bender. Well John would be a lot of fun, but I gotta go with Harps here. 

You're a manager of an avocado company. Who would you fire for poor communication skills? 

Garza or Rachel. Definitely Garza- she's as likely assault customer as help them. 

You've just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Which of these two characters is more likely to comfort you? 

Cheryl or Arya. Um, neither? Arya would be like suck it up, and Cheryl would have something suitably cutting to say. But if I HAVE to pick, I'll go with Cherl. 

Ugh, it's high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Betty or Harley Quinn. Could there be two better contenders? Betty would be a shoo-in if not for Harley. I'll go with Ms. Quinn.  

The day has arrived; you're finally a year older. Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday? 

Bellamy or Charles Vane. I would say Vane would forget- but if he did remember, at least we'd have rum. 

You've just found an upcoming Youtube star. Who is it more likely to be?

Romy & Michelle or Clarke. Oh yeah Romy & Michelle all the way! 

Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person. Who would it be? 

Cressida or tyrion. Um, that would be Cressida lol. 

Bam, you're pregnant. Who's the father/ mother? 

Ava or Jennifer. Yikes- I gotta go with Jennifer. She's be a great mom, right? Ava- not so sure. 

You've just written a super important text. Who would see it and not reply? 

Steff or Jason Bourne. Well... if it's national security stuff then Jason's a natural. If it's high school gossip you know steff is running with that. I would say Steff since he's a jerk. 

You've just woken up, and it's time for breakfast. Your mom's been replaced by... who?

Luke or John Carter. What a way to end this- neither is mom material I don't think but Luke may have learned how to make blue milk, so I'll go with him. 

I tag- YOU. Everyone who thinks this is fun- feel free! 

22 comments:

  1. Oh I have this tag planned too! Except when I saw it, it wasn't called this, fight to the death sounds so much more dramatic and fun!

    Idk who Snake is, but I think you made the right choice with that one, haha. Lol about Thor vs. Rosemary. And ah, yes, the ability to make blue milk, the most important trait in a mom :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh can't wait to see yours. I think there are a few different versions floating around...

      Snake is not a play nice kinda guy. And hey blue milk- I agree!

      Delete
  2. This is a really creative and fun tag, and lots of the characters were familiar to me. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first question. Only Cap would play lol

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag!! I'm definitely going to be doing this one in the future. I would pick Harper as my sidekick too. :) And yeah, I'm not going to be having a sleepover with Tyrion ANY time soon. I think my favorite paring was the Arya/Cheryl question. Cheryl would just bring it back to herself and talk about Jason, and all of a sudden I'd be the one doing the consoling! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good can't wait to see what you come up with! Harper would be a good sidekick. :) And I love your take on Cheryl!

      Delete
  5. haha I love this! John Bender as a sidekick would be interesting!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this by scrolling down just far enough to see each question and your answer. Hilarious stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meant to see one question and answer at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your picks are classic! I love that you included John Bender and Steff. Let's hear it for the 80's crew! Luke as mom material. Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO fun! How do you pick the 30 characters? Just anyone you want? I need to do this because I freaking love it. You KNOW Bellamy is going to remember your birthday. Probably give you a copy of The Iliad or something. Jennifer as a mom, my goodness. I keep thinking of her in the mausoleum with those kids in London bwhahah- she had NO time for them. But she WAS very maternal to the turtle(s?) so who knows. Bender WOULD be anarchy, at least Harper could help you fight. And you DO know that if you fire Garza for her shitty attitude, she's probably just going to kill you, right? Definitely Romy and Michelle for the YouTube channel. Can you even imagine Clarke's? All doom, despair, and "it was the only choice". You could totally get Mirabella on your side, too- killing Katniss was the right call hah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pick any characters you want! Yes you need to do this one. Ha The Iliad. Good point about Jennifer, maybe not such a good choice? Although Ava would be worse, murderous robot girl that she happens to be. And yes the turtles??? PARADOX!!!

      Delete
  10. This is awesome! I may be doing this in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sooooooooo out of the loop. I had no clue who some of these characters were, and a lot of the others I know who tney are, but nothing about them. Ha ha. Great tag though. :D

    ReplyDelete