Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

"I'm the only one left holding a grudge. They say it's good to let your grudges go, but I don't know. "

Big Little Lies

12 comments:

  1. I know someone that cannot let it go, but I do. It takes too much energy and life is too short. Happy reading.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if this is a read for me, but I hope you liked it!

    Stormi
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing the song, "Let It Go". LOL. Got to get back to this audio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Liane Moriarty, but not read any of the books.

    Mine this week: http://wp.me/pZnGI-ps

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few decades back there was a Christian slogan going around that I liked and it stuck: Let go and let God! Your teaser is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few decades back there was a Christian slogan going around that I liked and it stuck: Let go and let God! Your teaser is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so bad at letting go of grudges, lol. Good quote, definitely got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the book's cover. Given the title, I'm wondering if someone's world explodes because of lies. I'm also wondering whose head we're in, in the Teaser. Yes, I'm definitely intrigued.
    My Tuesday post features Shadow of the Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It can be so hard to let go of a grudge. I hope to read this one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good teaser! I've got this one on my TBR list. Thanks for visiting Bookworm Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good teaser! I've got this one on my TBR list. Thanks for visiting Bookworm Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete