Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #48

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

There, opening up before them, was an emerald- green lagoon framed by dramatic pinnacles rising out of the water. A serene white- sand beach curved between the pinnacles, backed by an impenetrable forest. 

The Blue: A Novel

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I don't know what the book is about, Greg, but it sounds a little sinister! I like the idea of white sand beaches though...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and the tease! what's this one all about?!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “PRETTY GIRLS”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder if it turns out not a beautiful or serene as they thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely but I can't help think that something bad is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a picturesque and serene place. Are appearances deceiving? I'd keep reading to find out more!
    My Tuesday post features A Weekend Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a rather peaceful scene--a nice calm start to a book that promises to be anything but. :-) I've been wanting to read this one. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catherine @ Book Club Librarian praised this one highly, so I'm definitely going to be looking for it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A descriptive teaser, sounds interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2015/09/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been intrigued by this one since I first started seeing the eye catching cover. I love the teaser! Definitely gives you a sense of place.

    ReplyDelete