Sunday, November 25, 2018

Cover Love - Covers With Numbers #3


This edition of Cover Love is a request- kinda- since some of the comments in the last post wondered how high I could go. So this will be counting up from 11 to 24. Why 24? It just seemed like a nice number . I, um, also may have cheated a bit, using comics for a few of these- namely #'s 15, 22 and 23. But we're all friends here and comics count, right??? 

Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, #11)

Twelfth Night

13 Treasures (Thirteen Treasures, #1)

Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1)

Magnus, Robot Fighter 22 [15-Cent Variant]

3:16: The Numbers of Hope

Babel-17

18 and Life on Skid Row

Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1)

Related image

Day 21 (The 100, #2)

Image result for comic book covers 22

Related image

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore (Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, #1)

25 comments:

  1. It's been awhile, but i did read Max Lucado's 3:16 and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Then I looked on my bookcase, and the only one I could find was The 14th Colony, but I have a lot of books still in storage too. Great topic! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have many with numbers in the titles. I'd be lucky to get 1-10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I don't have all these, but it was fun looking them up :)

      Delete
  3. What an interesting cover for this post -- the !3 Treasures cover is the one I like the most I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always pick the best covers! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I am ashamed to say that I still need to crack open The 100 series. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whispers* I haven't read the books either but I LOVE the show!

      Delete
  6. Great job, Greg! This post is so fun😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last one. It's kind of bright and messy but eye catching.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read 13 Treasures before, and I honestly only bought it because of the beautiful cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I read the entire series and mostly liked it.

      Delete
  9. I'm very impressed that you were able to find such a good book for every number! And I totally want to read that Sebastian Bach book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! And I had trouble w/ a few of these!

      Delete
  10. Comics totally count. Loved the cover for 13

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I never realized how many covers actually do have numbers on them. This is cool and I'm with Angela -- how high can you go? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Twelfth Night! I really need to read more Shakespeare, it's been ages, but Twelfth Night is definitely one of my favourites so far!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay this is just impressive! And really any excuse to use the lesser known The 100 books is a great list if you ask me! It must have taken you ages to find all of these too, but it's so fun, so it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete