Thursday, November 29, 2018

Comic of the Week #47

Alex + Ada #9

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Alex and Ada #9.

9 comments:

  1. I think you've featured this series before and I love the covers. Very simple but still convey emotion.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm weirdly drawn to this cover. I've been meaning to check out this series, I should get to doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these covers. I should read this series. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series is on my TBR for way too long now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been watching The Gifted too. It seems to be slowing down a bit for me though. I just hope it doesn't get boring.

    ReplyDelete