Sunday, August 28, 2016

Fandom Mashups #2

Fandom Mashups

Fandom Mashups is an original feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. Every week she proposes a fictional scenario and then we build our own dream team of five characters from five different fandoms to complete the task. 


You Were On The Train (Headed to Hogwarts Obviously) When It Gets Hijacked By Bad Guys! OMG OMG OMG. Who Are The Hijackers?  

Jaime Lannister

This guy's bad news if you piss him off. Must be something on the train he wants. Is Cersei around here somewhere???

Boba Fett

Bounty hunter extraordinaire. Oh-oh there must be a price on my head.

Johnny Ringo

If we're talkin outlaws Johnny Ringo MUST be involved.



That asshole from Divergent

Harley Quinn

9 comments:

  1. I think I'd take my chances jumping off the train if this crew showed up, lol. I LOVED the Cersei comment- it's so true, too! And LOL at the Divergent guy! Was his name Eric or something like that? I wasn't crazy about the book or the movie, but I do remember what a jerk he was. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would too! Yeah i think his name was Eric, now that you mention it- I was drawing a blank. He was a $%^& though!

      Delete
  2. LOL! I read the Divergent books but never watched the movies so I have no clue who that jerk is BUT I do remember that there was a GIANT tool in the books and I hated him so I'm going to go with him LOL! My love for that series went downhill after the first book and then crashed and burned after the last one LOL! LOVE that you added Boba Fett AND Harley Quinn - I think we're in BIG trouble XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I had fun with this one. That's Eric from the books- Lee reminded me in her comment. I couldn't place his name at first. Those books went SO downhill... I couldn't even finish Allegiant (and the movie for it was a horror show). Ack! Harley for the win!

      Delete
  3. Hahahahahaha! This feature is golden! I love your choices. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Those are some good choiceS. They work together surprisingly well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun meme! I love your choices. Especially Harley Quinn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to start doing more lists once I get blogged ahead a bit. I have saved a list of Lunar Rainbow's mashups and may do some of my own as well.

    ReplyDelete