Monday, December 24, 2018

The Jingle Bell Book Tag


I was tagged by Jessica at Booked J for the Jingle Bell book tag (thanks Jessica!!!) and just in time for Christmas! I love these festive book tags and they're a fun way to celebrate the holidays- especially with Christmas around the corner! So get your holiday on, grab a mug of something warm, and let's dig in. 

"All I Want For Christmas Is You..." 
What book do you want to see under the Christmas tree? 

Watching You

This comes out on the 26th so it probably won't be under the tree, sadly, but I will be snatching this up post haste!

"Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time..."
What book that you have read this year have you enjoyed the most? 

The Wolves of Winter

Definitely one of my favorites of '18. 

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas..."
Which book has most festive look to it? 

The Lies They Tell

Not really Christmas-y but I do dig the sign, all lighted up, and the twilight-ish kinda background. I don't know- string a few holiday lights and we might be able to get this looking festive??

Elf
What book unleashes your inner child? 

The Voyage of the “Dawn Treader” (The Chronicles of Narnia, #3)Tintin in Tibet (Tintin, #20)Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

All of these, and others, in different ways

The Grinch
Your favorite villain

Image result for star wars the emperor gif

29 comments:

  1. I need to fit in a few festive book tags as well as some reviews but I'm so busy this week! Merry Christmas Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, another x-mas book tag I REALLY want to do (but don't have the time)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely add The Shark Club to my TBR! I hope that Santa brings you Watching You and that it is all you hoped it would be. Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shark Club looks great. I do remember your review and need to make time for it. Merry Christmas, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! The only one of these I’ve read is My True Love Gave To Me. I liked it and still need to read the summer version of that series.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the summer version too if I remember right. Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete
  6. I have a good time doing book tags, too. This one looks fun.

    Have a great Christmas and New Year, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! The cover for The Shark Club is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. KINNICK IS BRILLIANT. One of the best friendships in YA. I'm still upset about Finnick all these years later. Also, did I just add The Shark Club to my TBR? ABSOLUTELY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa has magic. I'm sure he can get you a book a day early ;-) Friendship should totally count for that question, and Finnick-Katniss is great! I was gonna say, that cover isn't really Christmassy, but it does look kinda festive with the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo much anticipation for the Lisa Jewell book, and such promising characters and relationships ... i can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't remember most of the stories in 'True Love,' but I'm 99% sure I loved Stephanie's story... and Jenny Han's, too. :) Always enjoy these fun tags; they help bring a bit of festive cheer to blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kinnick is a greta choice and I really like that idea as well! Also, I do hope you get Watching You for Christmas! I love how festive The Lies They Tell looks, when it has such a serious title :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read that Mouse one :=D
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tintin!!! I haven't read Tintin in YEARS. What a wonderful reminder! Thank you. :) I am also all about Kennick. Who wouldn't be? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a pretty awesome book tag. I love it. I have to check out the one that you would give to your readers. Happy, Happy and belated Christmas to you.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL that cover did manage to be festive without being festive. Ha!

    ReplyDelete