Friday, December 21, 2018

Comic of the Week #50

Scooby Apocalypse #24 Review

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Scooby Apocalypse #24.

9 comments:

  1. I'm only on Vol. 2 but I might have to skip ahead and read this one next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so actually seeing the cover makes me want to read it even more! Can Scooby talk in these comics? I was curious! :)

    Oh! They should do a zombie Jetsons...

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to find these and try them out! I adore Scooby and the idea of it being edgy it's kind of hilarious to me. If not for the Supernatural/Scooby Doo crossover I'd probably balk at the idea, but that just worked so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I love Scooby Doo so I should definitely read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this cover so much! I don't tend to read many comics but could totally see myself getting into this Scooby one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've talked me into trying this as soon as I can, Lol

    ReplyDelete