Friday, December 14, 2018

Comic of the Week #49

Related image

Comic of the Week has been on a long hiatus but I wanted to bring it back since I've been reading graphic novels and comics again. Every week I'm going to showcase a comic or GN cover- could be old, could be new- and share a few thoughts on why I think it's special. Do you like what I picked out? Let me know in the comments, and as always, if you have a favorite cover or piece of comic art, let me know! 

This week is Red Sonja #12. 

8 comments:

  1. I don't think I know wabout this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Red Sonja but know nothing about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, what an awesome cover. But I agree with Tammy, give the girl a coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this girl is a viking because otherwise she's screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Sonja is on my to-read list! It must be cold out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just looking at this makes me cold!!

    ReplyDelete