Wednesday, December 2, 2015

COYER Sign Up

hosted by Berls, Michelle and Stormi!

It's COYER time again.Hosted by Because Reading Fantasy Is More Fun and Books! Movies, Reviews Oh My!, COYER is a fun event that encourages you to clean out your e- reader. All the details can be found here- there will be challenges, Twitter parties and the works. The only real criteria is that your reads must be free or close to it ($5 or less).

For me this is a good challenge as my e- reader has slowly been filling up. A year ago or so I hardly read e- books- now it's the primary way I get new books. So all those cheap one clicks or freebies- time to clear 'em out! The challenge runs from mid December through March, and should be a lot of fun. I'm not sure how many books I'll read for COYER- I'm shooting for at least 5, and perhaps more.

2 comments:

  1. Once you start reading ebooks, they start accumulating quickly. One-clicking is so easy! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do this challenge too. My e-reader needs some relief. :-)

    ReplyDelete