Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #23



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author.

"All right," he says, and looks at his watch. "I'll give you an hour. If you're not back by then, I'm going to look for you. Deal?"
"Deal."

Shattered by Teri Terry

Shattered

This week I'm picking Shattered again from Teri Terry, for my tease. I haven't started this yet but I'm looking forward to reading this next, and seeing how the trilogy ends. Will Kyla find her real family, and her memories too?


10 comments:

  1. I put the first book on hold at the library and I m 25th in line. Definitely a popular series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy. Yikes it IS popular! :)

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I should add this one to my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should! :) I like these a lot...

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I wonder if he had to go look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering that too ... :) I need to read this one next.

      Delete
  4. This sounds good. It has a very suspenseful-looking cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that cover! The first two are suspenseful at times, looking forward to this one as well.

      Delete