Monday, May 26, 2014

COYER Summer vacation

CoyerSummerEdition(Signup)

COYER Summer Vacation is here! COYER is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading Is Better Than Real Life and Berls at Fantasy Is More Fun. COYER runs from June 21st - September 5th- all summer long! This year it's a little different- any kind of books can be read, not just e- books. Full details can be found at Michelle's post http://www.becausereading.com/coyers-summer-vacation-sign/

I've decided to do COYER, it sounds like fun and I have a ton of books I want to read over the summer- so why not? There will be readathons, twitter parties and all kinds of fun. So what are my goals for COYER? Well I'm shooting for at least 3 books a month. That doesn't sound like much, but with the way things have been going lately and with work- that will keep me busy. And if I get more- bonus! I'll probably try for a mix of new books and some old favorites to keep things fresh.

A big thanks to Michelle and Berls for hosting this and keeping it flexible. Great idea you guys!


1 comment:

  1. So very glad you are joining us! This time around should be a blast. Looking forward to see the books you are going to read!! 3 books a month is a great goal, Great thing about COYER is it's so laid back this time around you can read at your own pace.
    Really am glad you are joining us :)

    ReplyDelete