Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #36



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Ames, but..." His eyes caught sight of my guests. 
"Mr. Ames, Mr. Trent." there was an irritatingly interested note in his voice. He stepped fully into the room, and I shut the door behind him. 
"Inspector Jones," Milo smiled. "I'm glad you could join us. The party was just beginning to get dull." 

Murder at the Brightwell  

Murder at the Brightwell

I'm using another selection From Murder at the Brightwell this week, as this book was good. My review is here

10 comments:

  1. I love a good murder mystery! Mine is a mystery too this week, but definitely not a cozy. Two Graves by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child at http://wp.me/pZnGI-fo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. Looks like it's a fun read. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2014/11/teaser-tuesday-11414.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book on quite a few blog posts and plan to read it. Hope you're enjoying the story.
    My Tuesday post features a Navajo mystery by Tony Hillerman: THE BLESSING WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to read this. Seeing it everywhere!
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/04/teaser-tuesdays-88-real-elves-an-emily-castle-mystery/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the party get more interesting? I'd keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's never a good sign when an inspector shows up at your party. Cool teaser!!

    Here are Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice excerpt and great review. I'll be checking in at the Brightwell--maybe for the holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine. I recommend it- a good holiday read. :)

      Delete
  8. Great teaser! I'm dying to read this one. It sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete