Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Girls #6

Girls #6

So we have a giant sperm in a cornfield. What? The guys have found Ma Pickett (dead) and... this thing just hanging out in the cornfield. 

Girls #6

That doesn't go well though. Avoid sperm things in the cornfield people. So they book their asses outta there and back to the town where Wes has trouble enunciating exactly what happened, so Rob blurts out 

"We found this-- this thing. This big fuckin'...monster... sperm- thing! It... it killed them!"

You don't hear that everyday. Anyway Wes decides to evacuate the town and everyone heads out. Disturbingly, even the animals are leaving. Elk and deer on the roads, dead birds... and when they get to the bridge they find Cole's parents dead, their car just sitting there like it ran into something. Actually, it did. The reverend is looking about and runs into something. An invisible wall? Cutting the bridge off from the outside world. 

22 comments:

  1. I hope I can find these to read! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last time I was this confused and also intrigued. I can't work out if this is supposed to be some sort of parody comedic comic or an introduction to sex education for nerds 🤔😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a giant sperm in the cornfield. That is genuinely a sentence I never thought I'd type never mind read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love your commentary and also, what the what? :P Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your comments. How....interesting???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, if you find something weird in a corn field, leave it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm quite intrigued about this series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok - so I just checked Hoopla and they have this series on there. It looks so incredibly wacky! I'm not sure if I want to read it myself or just read it vicariously through you lol

    Karen @ For What It's worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such a wonderful post. Nice job on it this week!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know its bad when the animal population is in mass exodus. Totally bizarro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wild! If the animals are leaving, it's really something bad going on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, lol! I don't even know what to say, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giant sperm in a cornfield? Now I've heard everything. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is this the prologue for children of the corn?
    Okay, I'll just leave now...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You what now? Lmao. I have no idea what this is but it amused. :)

    ReplyDelete