Lauren at Always Me tagged me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks Lauren! This award was created by Okoto Enigmas blog. I think I've done one of these before but they're fun and why not? So here we go!
1) Put the award/ logo image on your blog
2) Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
3) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
4) List the rules
5) Tell your readers 3 things about you
6) Share a link to your best post(s)
7) Answer the 5 questions set to you by the person who nominated you
8) Nominate 10-20 people
9) Ask your nominees any 5 questions; with at least one weird or funny question
10) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things about me
1) Riverdale might be my favorite show right now- at least until The 100 returns.
2) I love Corvettes- mid 70's models only. Black, silver, or metallic blue.
3) I wish I still had all the Peanuts books I had growing up.
My best post? This one's kinda tough so I'll just go with this recent review of a book that's on my favorites list for 2017. The Shark Club.
1) What has been your favorite read of 2017, so far? Touch choice but I'll go with The Shark Club.
2) Dream cast your answer to number 1. Ouch- I'm terrible at this. But I'll say maybe Emily Blunt as Maeve and Clive Owen as Nicholas?
3) What upcoming book to movie or tv adaptation are you looking forward to the most? Not really sure, bit I'm intrigued about this news of Amazon adapting the Lord of the Rings.
4) If you could attend a dinner party with any five writers, actors, and/or musicians, who would be on your guest list? George RR Martin, Shakespeare, JRR Tolkien, Rainbow Rowell, Leigh Brackett
5) Would you prefer to bring your favorite fictional characters into the real world, or would you rather be fictional with them? I would say I'd rather be fictional with them, because then I could go to Middle-earth?
My nominees: You! Or anyone who wants to do this one- I've decided not to pick nominees since I've nominated so many people for various awards, I don't even know anymore.
My questions (if you're so inclines):
1) What is your favorite show?
2) Who is your favorite music artist?
3) Your favorite book of the year
4) What attracts you more- a great book cover or a great book blurb?
5) You're stuck on a desert island- what 5 book characters would you pick to join you?