Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Top Ten Facts About Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back to The Broke and the Bookish so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is Ten Facts About Me (bookish or otherwise)
1) My favorite color is green.
2) My favorite shows are probably The 100 and 12 Monkeys.
3) My first job was at a vette shop. I started out washing cars and then drove vettes back from the auto auction. A 17 year old driving vettes on the highway... #lifeisgood
4) My favorite Corvette colors are black, metallic blue and silver.
5) Sleeping Bear Dunes is one of my fave places.
6) I love Knights of the Dinner Table and The Order of the Stick.
7) I used to read this book over and over as a kid. Now I can't even get through it. But I did meet the author at a signing in college and he was a nice guy.
8) My favorite movie is Gosford Park. Every time I watch it I spot something new.
9) I went to a George RR Martin signing after the 4th book and he remarked that he might be in the area again in a year or two for the next one. Um, that didn't really happen.
10) I love kayaking up north.