Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-thon

WWReadathon

Well I decided to join the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon, hosted by April and Pabkins at My Shelf Confessions. I've been wanting to do a read-a-thon or challenge for October, so I'd better jump in now or I'll miss the boat. Plus this looks like fun. My goal for the read-a-thon: to read at least 2 books. Not a ton, but if I can get through two by the weekend I'll be happy. I'm going to try and do a challenge or two if time permits.

Books on tap:

A Poisoned Season (Lady Emily, #2)  A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #1)

I've already started A Poisoned Season and it's coming along well. One of the other two is next and we'll see how it goes.



10 comments:

  1. I'd love to join this, but I'm swamped with freelance work right now. (So here I am, blogging, reading blogs, and answering comments!) Have fun, and good luck getting through your books! Is this the first time you've read "Halloween Party"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the readathon! I was going to join a Halloween one but things got busy here and I haven't been feeling well, so don't want the extra pressure. I am sure you will get your books read. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm keeping my goals low since I only have a few days to work with, and something always comes up. :) Have a good rest of your week.

      Delete
  3. GOOD LUCK!! I'm not an active participant of read-a-thons probably because I'll take a week to read one book so... Haha I'll probably not finish the missions at all! This one sounds fun though, I've been seeing quite a number of bloggers participating, hope you'll enjoy reading and meeting new readers =)

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia, hopefully I can get through my books in time. :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Super choices, I especially like the look of A Conspiracy of Alchemists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, I liked the look of it too. Total impulse buy!

      Delete
  5. I hope that you are enjoying the readathon! You have some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. I need to get an update up... hope you are enjoying it as well!

      Delete
  6. I've seen that A Conspiracy of Alchemists cover before now I guess I should check out the description...it looks Victorian possibly steampunk. I read the occasional steampunk so I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete