Thursday, May 25, 2017

COYER 2017 Summer Signup


It's that time again- signups are open for COYER Summer edition. Starts the 17th of June and runs through early September, with prizes and Twitter parties and all kinds of fun stuff. You can read anything for COYER this time and/ or you can do the Summer Reading List. Details can be found here. The Summer Reading List sounds kinda fun, you pick 30 books and there are going to be read-a-thons during the summer too to help get through 'em. You don't have to read all thirty, it's just a list to choose from. Again, check out the details page -COYER is pretty laid back this time so it's easy to fit into your summer.

This time I'm just doing COYER without the Summer Reading List, since summer is going to be so busy and I want to keep it flexible. I think last year the COYER link page had over 700 reviews (not sure, don't quote me) so if nothing else- COYER is a great source of reviews! And it's fun too. 

9 comments:

  1. I'll have a look at this! Like your TTT post as well. Lovely summery covers yes. But it is miserably cold here. I'm going reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of COYER but it looks great. Not sure I have time to sign up though. Will see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should participate. It has been a long time since I have done a big blogging event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck Greg! (I may get in too, even though I suck at challenges LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've participated in COYER in the past and it's always fun though I'm never as good at keeping up with it as I want to be. Good luck getting some of your TBR cleared out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm this is quite interesting! I have seen people do this, of course, but I never actually looked it up (because laziness, obviously). But I like it! I could definitely read 30 books in a summer, but will I review them? That's not at all likely. I mean, 3, maybe. Still, it sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing it, and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has always sounded like so much fun, especially the Twitter parties! I may finally jump in this year. :D Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete