Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back to The Broke and the Bookish so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is Top Ten Resolutions We Have for 2015.
I don't really do resolutions so this week I'm doing something different- I'm going to spotlight 10 things I'm looking forward to doing this year. These might be bookish and some non bookish, but they're all things I'm looking forward to this year.
1) Catching up on favorite shows. Here are a few I'm looking forward to seeing more of.
2) Reading all the books I'm looking forward to.
3) Getting back to the Renaissance Festival this year. I didn't make it there last year and it will be nice to see old friends again.
4) Captain America Civil War.
5) Reading The Winds of Winter. Cause, um, it's gonna come out in 2016? Riiighhttt????
6) Read more from the authors I discovered in 2015. Liane Moriarty in particular, as well as Lucy Clarke and Julie Mulhern.
7) A new blog design.
8) Read more fantasy. I read more mysteries and even a few contemporaries in 2015, but fantasy is my favorite genre.
9) Suicide Squad. Cause this movie looks crazy.
10) Bourne 5.