Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #28



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author.

I'm glad to know you're aren't crazy." I flip in his direction; he's smirking at me. 
"What are you talking about?" 

The Originals by Cat Patrick  

The Originals

My tease this week is from The Originals, a story about three identical triplets who may be... more than they seem. 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this one and the cover always catches my eye. I'll be definitely interested in seeing your thoughts on this one. It looks like it has a lot of potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete