Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author too

"The day you wrote back and said that you loved me too, Sue, you turned my world upside down. Life has never looked the same to me since I read those words".

Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole p. 187

Letters from Skye: A Novel

This is a fantastic book with brilliant characters and a very touching story. Review coming later today.

3 comments:

  1. I read and reviewed LETTERS FROM SKYE. I love Scotland. I enjoyed the book, but it wasn't a grab me.

    THANKS for the review.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Letters from Skye but I seems interesting!

    Here's my TT, http://studioreads.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! I've been seeing great reviews and it's already on some notable books lists. I have to put it on my to-buy list! I'm not a big romance fan, but it seems that there's a heck of a bunch more to this book than simple romance. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete