Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday. What Are You Reading? #5



It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey and is a great way for others to  find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.

Last week I finished

Letters from Skye: A Novel Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

Reviews are here and here. I also participated in the High Summer Read-a-thon and that was a blast!

This week

 A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)


A Dance with Dragons- this is a reread for me and I'm taking my time with it, as I read other things. Always enjoyable though. I'm actually taking a few notes here and there, so I don't forget plot points. Never done that before!


10 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy is one I've been meaning to read. We'll see if I get to it this summer. Enjoy your books this week!

    Here's what we're reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Grave Mercy too and have Dark Triumph on my stack. It has to get in line behind a ton of review books though. Come see my Monday wrap-up. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have good taste in books but very eclectic I might add :) Good for you! My daughter read Grave Mercy and recommended it to me, but haven't gotten it yet. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice week for you.

    I just read your review for Letters From Skye. I wasn't as thrilled with it, but it was a good story.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy historical mysteries -- will have to check out Bellfield Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great week of reading. I don't read many murder mysteries but I bet they get your brain working!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't able to finish Grave Mercy, but I couldn't quite put my finger on why it wasn't working for me. I look forward to your thoughts on Between Two Thorns. I've been on the fence about reading that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these ones, but you have made me super excited for A Dance with Dragons!! I keep hearing that A Feast for Crows is a least favorite in the series, so I'm sluggishly working through it, but knowing Dragons is great, I'm super stoked to get to it!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I literally picked up the book Any Other Name today. It looked like such a good read! I'm glad to know that I'm a picker of good books and that there is a first one! New follower :) Also, as a fellow renaissance junkie, you should visit the Bristol faire in Wisconsin as it's pretty neat!!

    I hope to see you around the blogosphere,

    Katelynn
    literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete