Sunday, July 28, 2013

High Summer Read-a-thon: Wrap Up




















Well the High Summer Read-a-thon has come to an end- my first read-a-thon. It was fun and I'll definetly be doing these again. Thanks so much to Michelle at True Book Addict for hosting this, and for Laura at Booksnob for the challenge. Good job guys!!

So how did I do? I set a goal of 3-4 books and got through 3. I'm pretty happy with that. Here's what I got through this week.

Letters from Skye: A Novel

Reviewed on Tuesday.

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

Finished this one Friday night.

The Land that Time Forgot: The Land that Time Forgot, The People that Time Forgot, Out of Time's Abyss

Finished this over the weekend. This one I snuck in because I wanted to get at least 3 in, how lame would it be if I only read 2?? So here it is... I'll be reviewing this next Friday for my occasional Old School review feature. A nostalgia read.

How did your read-a-thon go?

5 comments:

  1. Three books is a great read-a-thon!

    Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us, Greg! It's so nice to meet new people in the book blogging community through events like this. That's what makes them so great. Well, that and the reading too! Nice job on your goals too!

    Hope you will join us for FrightFall. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job and congrats on completing your first read-a-thon! I still need to read Grave Mercy, maybe sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grave Mercy is a great book! I hadn't heard of your other two book, but they look pretty interesting!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greg, you rocked this read-a-thon and guess what?
    You won the mini-challenge!!

    So please send me your book choice and email me your full name and address.
    Congrats!!
    booksnobsblog at gmail dot com

    PS. I really want to read Letters from Skye and I just got the audio book of Grave Mercy.

    ReplyDelete