Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author too

"If you do not wish to be seen, I know a shortcut to the church," I say, eager to be out from under his shrewd gaze. When at last he nods, I put my heels to my mare's flanks and fly.

Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers page 261.

I've heard a lot about this book and am finally getting to it now. So far so good!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying the book.
    Here's my teaser...
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-july-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is on my book wishlist--enjoy! My teaser: Escape by Barbara Delinsky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pretty good one. Hope you enjoy the rest of it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this series! I can't wait to read the third installment! :) Great teaser. :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Teaser Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear that you are really enjoying this book! Excellent teaser! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete