Monday, July 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author too

" I run here and there and everywhere with my eyes wide open, but I never see anything. Fairy- like, I mean."

The Cats of Tanglewood Forest by Charles De Lint and Charles Vess page 282

The Cats of Tanglewood Forest

This is a very whimsical fun read and I'm enjoying it a great deal. Review coming soon!                                                                                                                                                 

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Sounds like a fun read!
    Thanks for stopping by Time2Read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds delightful! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser! I love the cover, it looks like something I'd read :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower via bloglovin & GFC-

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one needs to move in a stealthy fashion, while squinting, in order to increase one's chances of seeing fairies.

    Cute book - good tease! Thanks for hopping in to Jane Reads to see my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! It really does look like a whimsical read, glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier this week, happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete