Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Post #4



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been an interesting week. I reviewed Letters from Skye on Tuesday and had an opportunity to meet the author a day later. Good timing! And of course the High Summer Read-a-thon! Yay! I set a goal of 3-4 books and got through 3. I had a midweek slump but then picked up the pace a bit towards the end.

July 22nd   It's Monday. What Are You Reading?
July 23rd   Teaser Tuesday  
July 23rd   Review: Letters from Skye
July 24th   Waiting on Wednesday  
July 25th   Author Event: Jessica Brockmole 
July 26th   Feature and Follow Friday
July 27th   Review: Grave Mercy
July 27th   Saturday Snapshot

Coming Reviews:

Bellfield Hall (A Dido Kent Mystery, #1)

How was your week?

9 comments:

  1. Slumps are the worst, glad it passed though. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I haven't seen this one before, but the cover looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lovely book! Sometimes I'm in the mood to read period pieces, but then usually I'll gravitate towards Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's wonderful when you get to meet the author. I always enjoy it. I'm glad your slump seems to be over and I hope you enjoy Bellfield Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the slump has passed and I am rather curious about Bellfield Hall the cover speaks to me..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Author meetings are always inspirational. Thanks for sharing...and enjoy your new week. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all go through those slumps, hopefully you will have a better week. Thank so much for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet a new blogger. I still have not read Grave Mercy and I just got the audio book so it is on my list very soon. I hope you liked it! Have a great week, Greg. I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to get the chance to meet some of my favourite authors, lucky you! And slumps happen all the time.

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been on a summer slump, well, busy w/home stuff so that's my excuse. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete