Monday, December 12, 2016

Cloak and Dagger Challenge

2017 Cloak and Dagger Challenge

So this year I am doing the Cloak and Dagger Challenge, hosted by Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews oh My! and Barb at Booker T's Farm. I've had my eye on this challenge since last year, but since I didn't do any challenges in 2016 this will be my first time with it. I read a fair amount of suspense/ thrillers this year and it seems like a natural. The rules are as follows: 


  • You can read any book from the mystery/ thriller/ suspense/ crime genres. 
  • Make a goal post and link up with your goal for the challenge 
  • Post your reviews on your blog or Goodreads
You can find the rest of the rules over at the sign up page. I'm going with Detective level for the sign up (16-25 books) That might be a little ambitious considering that I read mostly fantasy/ SF but a challenge is a good thing.   

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you read! It'll be interesting to see your take on more mysteries since I know it's not your go-to genre. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get some cozies on your TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Would Jim Butcher's Dresden Files count? Or I could go for Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series. I was just about to say I'm not a huge crime fan... but actually I do have some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really fun challenge. I love the name. I love crime fiction and fit this one into my reading naturally--but I am trying so hard not to be tempted by challenges for this next year. That's my own challenge. LOL I wish you luck with this one and I look forward to seeing what you end up reading.

    ReplyDelete