Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #54

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

Alice still looked furious. Howard still looked green. Kizzi looked happier. She carried a glass of clear liquid with ice cubes and a lime floating in it.

5 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder what's going on; whatever it is, Kizzi's drink sounds summery and carefree which doesn't match Alice and Howard's mood. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no wonder Kizzi is looking happier. :-) Sounds like a tense moment. I love that cover, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like one of the same, please. Great teaser. Here's mine: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-115

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very intrigued by the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this teaser. I want to know more.

    ReplyDelete