Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teaser Tuesday


TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

"I picked something with lots of sex, drugs and murder," Madeline had said, "so we have a lively discussion. Ideally there should be an argument." 

Big Little Lies

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that teaser! Sometimes it's good to have an argument to clear the tension and get along again! The light tone Madeline uses is also really fun! I'm thinking I'll have to check this one out :) Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great week!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. That got a chuckle out of me! I really should read this. The title only makes me want to.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/18/teaser-tuesdays-126-ghosts-among-men/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ this Teaser. I've read a few other of Liane Moriatry's books but not sure if I'll be picking this one up.

    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I've never read anything by this author. My teaser this week comes from Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great teaser! I wouldn't being a fly on the wall for that conversation haha.

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is she talking about a book for a book club? Haha. What a great teaser. I've only read one of this author's books so far and I really liked it. This one is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I LOVED this book...hope you are enjoying it.

    Here's mine: “THE SUMMER GIRLS”


    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that will certainly lead to argument.

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/teaser-tuesday-of-noble-family/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard great things about this book. Here is my TT
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/08/teaser-tuesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete