Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fandom Mashup #1

Fandom Mashups

Fandom Mashups is an original feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. Every week she proposes a fictional scenario and then we build our own dream team of five characters from five different fandoms to complete the task. 


You've Stumbled Onto The One Ring (What the hell Frodo? You had ONE job) And Now You Need To Take It To Mt. Doom To Destroy It. Who Do You Chose As Your Own Fellowship Of The Ring? 

THOR

So Thor can fly right? Cool- I'll just have him fly my ass to Mt. Doom. Easy-peasy. And if any pesky Nazgul show up he can unleash the lightning baby!

SILVER SURFER

Another badass flying character! The Surfer has the Power Cosmic so if Thor can't take care of the Nazgul, Surfie sure can. In fact with him we wouldn't really need anyone else, but that's no fun, so let's continue.

KATNISS

We need an archer! Yeah I know Legolas but screw him, we need some women on this team. Katniss will light em up with some flaming arrows and we'll all sleep better knowing she's there.

ARYA STARK

Arya has been all over the Riverlands for like two books so she's no stranger to wilderness travel. She'd fit right in, plus she knows to stick em with the pointy end if there's trouble.

MARA JADE

The Force is strong with this one. So in case everyone else is asleep at the switch, we have assassin/ Jedi Mara Jade on the case to keep the baddies at bay. With her lightsaber and Force abilities I'm not too worried. 

10 comments:

  1. These are great choices!! I wouldn't want to be the orc who had to go up against one of those BA characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing flying characters, clever, I like the way you think lol. And in case they go down, you've got the backups. Plus someone good with wildnerness. This does sound like a pretty epic team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Why go overland? And if the big boys go down we'll sneak the shit in. I feel good about this crew. :)

      Delete
  3. THOR. YES. OMG he would fly that ring to Mount Doom and have it gone in now time. I love it! YES to Katniss too, now I wish I'd put her on my team too LOL! She's so badass! GREAT team my friend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know? Bam done in 10 mins! Unless Thor screw it up lol... and I do want to see KAtniss feather some orcs.Thanks! I couldn't resist jumping in on this one.

      Delete
  4. Oh this is such a fun feature! And I love your Fellowship :) I don't think you'll have any problem getting to Mount Doom with these guys and girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have fun with this one. And thanks- I think they'll get the job done too. :)

      Delete
  5. LOL about Legolas! I have complete confidence in Katniss as an archer- perfect choice! And of course I'm thrilled to see Arya on your team! She and Needle would make quick work of any baddies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've thought about joining up with this before - it looks like fun! I think you made some pretty good choices! :)

    ReplyDelete