Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Travelers 01x05

Related image

A misfire is apparently when overwriting a host doen't go well. We have a family being overwritten but one of the kids doesn't... take. And then- it's always bad when you're driving and get side smashed... by a semi. The team wakes up imprisoned- by some unknown party- and their comms were cut out. Well, the whole team except Mac. He's still free. And before the hit they were talking about how misfires were 30% of transfers in the early days- a little bit of Traveler lore. 

They're cathetered too. 

So their captors ask questions like When are you from? That isn't creepy. Marcy gets questions like- Does David know? They have a camera in David's apartment. Philip, meanwhile, was dosed with something that makes him talk. A Helios tidal wave is mentioned. 

Mac desperately contacts another agent who, rather ominously, tells him that she's seen entire teams disappear- taken out. By other teams under orders? Boyd tells him maybe he's next. Mac relates that they have a pending mission that requires six people, minimum, to do. 

I like her. 

She hopes it's not the Director. 

Philip gets shot on screen and Marcy goes into a seizure. 

The Traveler Mac is supposed to meet arrives and Mac has to cancel. 

Wait... would that work, really? 

Mac gets a ping on the network and finds everybody- and they wonder was the mission they canceled the point of it all? 

20 comments:

  1. Such a great episode. Very suspenseful and creates so many questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show definitely keeps you guessing. Better have extra popcorn while watching! Oh, and I found the missing comment you left me. Funny, I was trying to bring on the drama in that example. Sometimes, friends are the worst with advice. Thanks for your comments. So glad to hear about Girls in the Garden from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that I have watched this show. Sounds interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to check out this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es una buena serie te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, if all 3 seasons ever get on Prime, I'll be watching this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, you've convinced me that I need to watch this show. I added it to my Netflix list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still haven't seen this one. We're watching the Orville right now. I'll get to it at some point lol


    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds interesting-- I'm wondering what the context for it is.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this show, I thought it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to watch this show. I love how intense and addicting it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this the sci-fi TV series? I heard it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss the sound of the ocean on the beach and having my toes in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never watched this show, but it does sound interesting and intense!

    ReplyDelete