Wednesday, November 18, 2020

HoHoHo



It's holiday time! And that means it's time for the 8th annual HoHoHo Readathon *rains confetti* hosted by Kimba. This year the HoHoHo RAT runs from Thur. Nov. 19th to Monday Nov. 30. That's a lot of reading! And since my reading has been down this year, I'm hoping to get through some books this time. Perfect excuse... 

You can find the info here.  Thanks to Kim as always for running this. It's one of my favorite blog events of the year and I always look forward to it. It makes a perfect transition for me into reading more holiday themed fare. And speaking of which... what do I hope to read? Well, glad you asked! Here are my books I'm hoping to get to... 




17 comments:

  1. Oh that"s nice! I only know about the first two authors

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a weird year for reading. I still hope to get some good reads in before the year ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating, too! Hope you enjoy all your reads, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like some goodies! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Aaah yea! I so wanted to do this, but who am I kidding? I hardly get through my day as is, extra reading is not going to happen until December.
    Love your selection. I need a Christmassy read and anyone of these will fit just fine.

    Good luck and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun event! These holiday-themed mysteries all sound perfect for the season. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These books all look so good. Happy reading!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I hope you enjoy all these holiday mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these books ! I knew the first three but not the last, so I checked and see it takes place in Yorkshire ^^ Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, can't go wrong with Dame Agatha - any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun selection of books. That Agatha Christie one sounds especially good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These books look so good. I really need to read more holiday books! I hope that you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete