Monday, March 21, 2016

Cover Characteristics #20 Kissing



Cover Characteristics is a meme by Sugar and Snark- every week a characteristic is selected and we post 5 books with that week's theme. 

This week's pick- Kissing  


Kissing? Fun topic. :) There's no shortage of covers so the question was- which covers to pick? 


Plus OneKissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)Kiss Me Kill Me (Scarlett Wakefield, #1)The Thing About the TruthNot That Kind of GirlNantucket Blue (Nantucket, #1)


Plus One

This one's different but I kinda like it. 

Kissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)

Watch those hands. :) 

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)

Getting right down to it.  

Kiss Me Kill Me (Scarlett Wakefield, #1)

This one's okay but I'm curious about the title. What's going on?

The Thing About the Truth

Between the title and the cover, I get the impression that she's got something on her mind... 



They're almost kissing. 

Not That Kind of Girl



Nantucket Blue (Nantucket, #1)

I like this one a lot. Plus sailboats. 







My favorite. No idea what it's about but it looks fun? Nice cover...  







The usual pulp hilarity. Good thing for a strategically placed frond of seaweed!  

17 comments:

  1. These are fun! I love how bored the woman in The Thing About the Truth looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Makes me wonder what's going on in that story. :)

      Delete
  2. I like Plus The One the best. Gorgeous cover!

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great mix of covers! I completely agree on The Thing About the Truth, it looks like she has something up her sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover choices! There are so many great covers. I haven't read any of these books though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't either. It was kind of fun looking for them though. :)

      Delete
  5. I love the pulp cover! They're always so fantastic. Great choices! I haven't seen that cover of Anna and the French Kiss before. I haven't read any of these before but I've heard great things about Belle Andre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with any of these ha ha but I did like some of the covers. I thought Nantucket Blue and The Girl I Was Before were pretty good. And yes anna and the French Kiss has a ton of covers!

      Delete
  6. Kiss or Kill is such a great cover. I've read Kiss Me Kill Me. It was good and has a sequel. Anna and the French Kiss was also a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah, the internet ate my comment. Now I have to retype it -_-

    Hahaha I was going to say something about the strategically placed seaweed too :-P

    That woman on The Thing About the Truth really doesn't look like she wants to be kissed by that guy. There's definitely some secrets going on there. My favorite though is Plus One. I like the contrast and colors and the way the faces fade into the background. Very cool and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she doesn't does she? I was thinking the same thing. Plus One is nice, the more I look at it the more I like it. The stars on one side, clouds on the other. Definitely original.

      The pulp cover doesn't really go with the rest and I thought about leaving it off, but I couldn't resist. :)

      Delete
  8. Not really a fan of any kissing covers! I refer to read them on my kindle as otherwise they look a bit juvenile to me! But Kiss Me Kill Me, that's one I'd like to know more about :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kisses on covers are so popular. It's choosing the right ones that's tricky. I really like Plus One and Nantucket Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some great choices! I do love Pus One best I think.
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover of Plus One is my fav!
    Thanks for joining in the last time. CC is back with a whole bunch of new characteristics :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete