Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #17

Murder in the Paperback Parlor

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I have not done a Waiting on Wednesday in ages, so it's good to be back. This week I'm waiting on Murder in the Paperback Parlor. The first book Murder in the Mystery Suite was a lot of fun- you can see my reviews here

From Goodreads:

The New York Times bestselling Book Retreat mysteries feature Storyton Hall, the perfect getaway for literature lovers—except when a guest tries to get away with murder…

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Jane Steward is organizing a week of activities for fans of love stories at her book-themed resort. But her Regency readers barely have time to brush up on their Jane Austen before tragedy strikes Storyton Hall. Rosamund York, one of the most celebrated authors in attendance, is killed.

Rosamund had as many enemies as she did admirers, including envious fellow novelists, a jealous former lover, and dozens of angry fans. It’s up to Jane, with the help of her book club, the Cover Girls, to catalogue the list of suspects and find a heartless killer quickly—before the murderer writes someone else off…
 (less)
Paperback304 pages
Expected publication: August 4th 2015 by Berkley

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Greg. You've chosen a book in a series I really want to start--once I get through some of the books waiting in my queue.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/06/waiting-on-wednesday-good-family.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. I think you'll like these...

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read the first one but this series is definitely on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good!
    here's my WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first book in this series. This book sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the.cover of this.book. It gives me vibes of old mysteries.

    My WOW http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/waiting-on-wednesday-37.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- and all those books! :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds good, I like a good mystery! Hope you enjoy!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. This is the first I've heard of this one but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun cozy mystery. HOpe you get ahold of it soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete