Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Teaser Tuesday # 31



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author.

"You're about to let it be when you notice the pack's lining. You cover every inch of it, pressing your fingers against the cloth walls."  

Blackbird by Anna Carey 

Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)

Blackbird is a fast paced thrill ride about a girl who wakes up with no memory... and is soon on the run from people who are out to kill her. Here she is coming to the realization that she is being tracked... 

12 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good one!
    Today I'm featuring The Lost Tribe of Coney Island by Claire Prentiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's as good as it sounds, Greg. I placed a hold on it at the library after seeing it in your post last Sunday.

    My Tuesday post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/09/first-chapter-first-paragraph-77-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, it's a pretty quick read and fast paced too. I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed this one more than I thought I would. Great pick!
    Check out my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it too, wasn't sure after hearing about the 2nd person POV, but that actually didn't bother me to omuch...

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a scary situation to be in -- enjoy! Mine: The Phantom of the Opera

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really awesome, I just need to find a copy and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like it, it's short (about 245 pgs) and pretty fast paced. Ends abruptly but there's another one coming enxt spring looks like...

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good story. I love the cover too.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: SUMMERTIME.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of this one and the book cover convinces me all the more! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my teaser: Son of No One | Sherrilyn Kenyon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this one on reserve at the library, and I'm hoping it shows up soon!

    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/30/tuesday-teaser-havoc/

    ReplyDelete