Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Fandom Mashup Revisited 6


Some of you may remember the old Fandom Mashups feature hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews. I decided to repost a couple of those. The premise is Micheline would post a scenario and we would assemble a dream team from various fandoms to address the crisis. So... here's one of my faves.  

If you want to see the original post (from 2016!!!) click here

You were on the train (headed to Hogwarts obviously) when it gets hijacked by bad guys. OMG OMG OMG Who are the hijackers?   
 

Jaime Lannister

This guy's bad news if you piss him, you know, off. Must be something on that train he wants. Is cersei around? 

Boba Fett


Johnny Ringo

If outlaws Johnny Ringo MUST be involved


That asshole from Divergent  

21 comments:

  1. I love that movie, and that clip is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! 'Is Cersei around?' xD You truly made me laugh out loud! Great choices, Greg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea! I hope Fandom Mashups becomes a thing again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just took me back to my fandom days in the mid 2010's. I was such a divergent fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the Divergent villain doesn't even get the courtesy of his name. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gusta esa película . Uy me gusto lo divergente. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!
    Good villain y good choices.
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lannister is a great pick! "Is Cersei around?" ROFL. (But also, what a waste of that guy's redemption potential.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaime Lannister is great, but Boba Fett is greater.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember that phrase of Jaime Lannister :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not just envisioning Ceresi hiding on the Hogwarts express. XD
    That image is funny to me for some reason.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so impressed by people who can do this. I can't remember a book or characters 10 minutes after I put it down lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fun idea. I love that "Divergent asshole." It could be so many characters, take your pick, lol.

    I'm like Karen, though, I usually can't remember books or characters well enough to do something like this. Well, other than the books I've read several times or ones that have been turned into movies I've watched several times.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is hilarious! I love the last one especially. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Johnny Ringo, hmmm. Val Kilmer/Doc and the showdown (I'll be your huckleberry) is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jaime, psawh. Look there, is that Cersei, and then u run away

    ReplyDelete